*Rays Of Hope*
Hope there are some chance for our civilisation till this moment...
When our planet is being full with inhuman activities... Rapes, murders, mass killing, war etc, are very common incidents in our life... When some greedy people are doing anything for their success...
A worst situation for mankind...
I think it should be changed immediately. For this we should rebuilt the character of our society.
We all know our basic character is moulded through the atmosphere where he or she lives... Modern age puts money-power at the top of everything... We are less interested in building our mind...
I think the only way to built our mind, so, our society through YOGA (meditation) and TYAG (quitting greed) and I am sure it can be done without leaving our daily works, even in such high-tech modern era...
Hope the Rays of LIGHT can clean up our mind and a SIMPLE BUT PURE society will be formed...
I dedicate this frame to those who lost their lives or being harassed to fulfil someone's inhuman act.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mrichat (1727) 2013-01-14 6:32
dada,nice pp work.well managed light.
the note is very impressive.
congrats on 600th post.
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (25935)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-06
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/4.9, 1/91 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi
- Theme(s): Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi, My Centuries... [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-14 3:17