*Long Perspective | Gila Pahar, The Mountains With Loose Rocks*
Shot captured at the the trek route of Gomukh from Gangotri... After Chirbasa, is the most dangerous portion of the way... Those loose rocks even can fall with the vibration of footsteps...
Ah! At last we crossed the dangerous zone...
Thanks To You All For Visiting My 599th Post Here In TE.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (25935)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-30
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/4.9
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi
- Theme(s): Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-13 0:58