Sheeps, camels and goats on the desert pasture in Rajasthan, India. I've captured this image during drive from Bikaner to Fatehpur at the edge of Great Indian (Thar) Desert.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Miguel82 (27277) 2012-02-22 14:44
A closer view should be better
ikeharel (67153) 2014-03-07 8:49
Good evening Miro,
This photo could be taken in Israel Negev desert as well, same soil and vegetation's, and you might see camels goats and also donkeis along.
Fine desert scenery, mild light helped here a lot, to my humble opinion, and conveyed the "feel" of a dry area.
- Copyright: Miro Susta (mirosu) (15972)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-11
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikkor AF-S 18-200 mm f1:3.5-5.6 DX GED
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rajasthan [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-22 1:55