Braving chilly cold pilgrims congregate on the bank of the Ajay river to take the holy dip on the auspicious day of Makar Sankranti before sunrise.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
willperrett (4187) 2012-02-21 11:19
I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at here, but the effect is very interesting and almost surreal. The long shutter speed and (I'm assuming) hand-held camera have created both blur and double image, breaking all the rules, but to good effect. Who needs rules? I like this a lot.
- Copyright: Rajib Singha (rajibsingha) (284)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-15
- Exposure: f/6.3, 2 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Will's favourites [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-21 10:44
- Favorites: 1 [view]