Tribal Village - at evening...
Found this village in the route of Bramhapur from Taptapani... It is somewhere near Taptapani. The arrangement of rocks attracted me with those tribal houses under them. The light condition is not the best for photography but I liked the view and only for it I am sharing it with you... Hope you'll like it...
Critiques | Translate
jhm (140110) 2011-11-24 8:35
These picture is nice but very difficult for look at.
We get a little bit to much light in the sky.
This gives a dark panorama view about the mountains, also a little bit disturbing feeling
Excellent captured, wonderful composed.
Very well done, TFS.
josepmarin (57829) 2011-11-24 9:09
Is a photo with a rough light and which seems taken from a vehicle in motion, which adds more difficulty to the capture.
But it is true that the shapes of the rocks, the tribal houses under them, and the peculiar palms, give a good graphical value to the composition, with a strong green dominant.
A nice work.
siamesa (27743) 2011-11-25 5:35
Bom dia Subhendu
Very interesting place. These houses of the tribal village are very well located in the middle of the green.V ery beautiful capture.
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (25818)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-11
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/7.2, 1/92 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Chandipur, Gopalpur and Taptapani.
- Theme(s): Chandipur, Deokund, Gopalpur and Taptapani. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-24 6:34