These women were sitting on the ghat (steps that go to river Ganges)in Varanasi waiting for something. The steps provided an interesting background.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
BilboCA (734) 2009-07-23 22:20
I love the subject and your composition. The women are each colorful and interesting. Their physical separation creates some drama in the portrayal as does the spare background of the ghats. I think your framing and placement of the subjects is excellent.
To my eye, the image is a bit dark and could also benefit from a bit of sharpening. I've posted a workshop to illustrate. See what you think.
bracasha75 (24575) 2009-07-25 15:17
India je zaista zemlja puna zanimljivih ljudi
Veoma lepa fotka iz Uttar Pradesh-a
quillo (11850) 2009-08-26 8:42
Hola Urena ------------->
I think that it is a good framing of a spontaneous image
of the daily life in The India, the this thought-out
well composition and the result is good.
- Copyright: Irena Bozin (oko) (239)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-00
- Categories: Humorous, Event
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel 2000, Canon EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Traditional life [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-23 15:57