I took this photograph near Sakambhari Temple, Sikar.
Sakambhari Temple : Famous for its 7th century temple dedicated to Sankari Mata, the town is surrounded by hills on three sides. An ideal picnic spot.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Akash Sharma (akky_aks) (162)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-07-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D-70s, Tamron 18-200m
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-13 1:02