It's amazing (and also sad; men are normally doing nothing) the skill of women in India carrying whatever over their heads. You can see everywhere on the road women carrying water, milk, wood,...
This picture was taken on the road to Mandawa, in Rajasthan.
Critiques | Translate
nivaldo (15415) 2007-12-16 11:25
Just a beautiful and colorful image!!!
Well done, Victor!
Jeppo (17639) 2007-12-16 11:27
Interesting and colourful image....very interesting for me...since I'll be there exactly in 1 week!
indraajeet (1904) 2007-12-16 12:26
nice shot. i think a little work with 'levels' and a bit 'sharpness' would have made it more colourful. anyway, nice shot.
amcolli (569) 2008-01-14 10:02
- Copyright: Victor Guntin (Guntin) (1325)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-11-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS400D, Canon 18 - 55 mm, 58mm Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Head-loads [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-16 11:24