The Gopiram Jalan Haveli dates from 1912. It is located on the main street of Fatehpur and is readily accessible to visitors. Fatehpur became the capital of the Khaimkhani Nawabs in 1451 when Fateh Khan chose the town as his capital. Today it is still a prosperous commercial centre. There used to be a fort with gates but these have largely vanished with time.
Nobody has marked this note useful