This picture was taken after returning from our desert safari in the Great Thar Desert, Rajasthan, India. We stayed in the desert for two nights with sky as our canopy looking at zillions of heavenly bodies. This picture is taken in a village "Barna" where the camel men live.
I live this picture for it provides a 3D perspective. The position of the camel provides the depth to the photo, the walking girls provides the height perspective and their shadow and hut giving the width perspective.
Hope you like it.
- Copyright: Arun Rajamohan (setsun) (77)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-12-26
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: cannon EOS 350D digital, Canon EF 18-55mm EF-S f3.5-5.6, 72mm UV Filter
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-29 2:34