A marquee during the festival of Ganapati Chaturthi at Pune, being designed like the Hawa Mahal palace of western India.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kathryn_weir (2056) 2012-10-01 11:36
I was drawn to this shot mistaking it for the palace of winds all lit up but realised my mistake in reading your notes. You have managed the light very well and managed to still get plenty of detail.
mmohan (744) 2012-10-01 11:43
Nice sharpness and details even in low light.
Noel_Byrne (24840) 2012-10-02 6:03
beautiful colour, clarity and light, I ama amzed the palace is so sharp with such difficult light. Really nicely done.
- Copyright: Bornav Raychaudhury (bornav) (478)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-27
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon 55-250mm IS
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-01 10:15