Village Tera, of Kutch (Gujarat,IN) boasted an inner and outer fort ,over a century ago, in the days of ruler of Kutch.
Still many portions of the inner and outer forts are intact provide some good sight to shoot.
Single image is processed in MachineryHDR for details and smoothened in GIMP for removing bit of noise
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jayesh Bheda (jayeshbheda) (14)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-02-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Fuji Finepix s8000fd
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/2000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-23 21:36