this picture was taken during my recent visit to Mahakali Temple at Pavagadh. this kid caught my attention as she was dancing alone surrounded by three dogs.. the moment she saw me trying to capture her moves... she ran back to her mother.
Pavagadh is a small hill station (famous among the locals) in panchmahal district of gujarat. The Mahakali temple at pavagadh is believed to be one of the 51 Shakti Peeths. It is also a home to several mosques, temples and regal monuments.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bhawani Pratap Singh Rathore (Dapsian) (26)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-06-30
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D5100, Tamron SP 70-300mm VC
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/30 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-07-02 14:28