Stray cattle grazing on the streets and disturbing traffic is a common sight in India. Cattle is considered holy and is hence given liberty to move freely as it feels, whether they're in suburban areas, small towns or historic cities.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mkamionka (32521) 2012-06-05 7:00
I like the funny title.
You have presented here a very interesting aspect of live in your country.
Nice capture of the cow with an interesting background as well. I would probably cut a bit of the pavement in the foreground.
Very well done,
- Copyright: Bornav Raychaudhury (bornav) (484)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon 55-250mm IS
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-04 9:40