Interior of Ahmedabad's Jama Mosque.
Ahmedabad is a heritage city with great architectural structures from Fifteenth to Seventeenth century.
The Jama Mosque is one of the largest mosques in Gujarat.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ashok Kumar (ashok_delhi17) (187)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon EF-S 17-85 mm IS USM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-05-18 2:32