Though the religion Jainism believes in simplicity and austerity, the Jain temples are marvellous architectural wonders with fine sculptures and great aesthetical beauty. This photo bears a sculpture on one of the stone pillars at Hathisinghji temple, Ahmedabad.
Critiques | Translate
mmohan (744) 2012-04-17 11:20
Nice light and detail in this photo of an exquisite sculpture.
korbee (6617) 2012-04-17 13:57
For sure one of the most sofissticated forms of art and archtecture of all times,the jain temples are
amazing fine decorated,and youve shown is a superbe example Bornav.
- Copyright: Bornav Raychaudhury (bornav) (486)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon 18-55 mm
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-17 10:42