The Lotus is not only the National Flower of India, but is also considered as a sacred flower for the Hindus. Lotuses bloom well in Gujarat and are sold at local markets for offering at temples.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
smruti_damania (91) 2012-01-30 11:04
Wonderful composition. And the colors are so vibrant too. Nicely done!
siudzi (31831) 2012-01-30 13:10
That's awesome! Absolutely beautiful composition taken with superb technique and quality. Bravo! Like it very much.
- Copyright: Bornav Raychaudhury (bornav) (474)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-26
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon 18-55 mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-01-30 9:27