On my visit to south Goa we have had a stop at Basilica of Bom Jesus where the body of fransis xavier still exists.I was trying to get some views of the monument from various angles.I was quite experimenting with my FZ-50.Then i saw this little poor girl having some chips kind of thing.her blue frock gave a nice contrast against the reddish brown wall of the church.The gren grasses i thought will add to the vivid scene.i liked this experiment.Please let me know if you like it.
please do honest comments for sure to help me improve!!workshops are welcome!!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Prateek gugu (g4gugu) (62)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-28
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Panasonic DMC FZ-50
- Exposure: f/4, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-07 9:56