Taken on Baga Beach, Goa.
Baga an extension of Calangute Village in the state of Goa, India. Baga is known for its popular beach, Baga Beach with is brown sands, and creek, the Baga Creek. It is visited by thousands of tourists annually.
Baga Beach is a popular beach and tourist destination in North Goa, India
The beach is named after the Baga Creek, which empties into the Arabian Sea at the north end of the beach (Information extracted from wikipedia)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gaurav Sehgal (gaurav31dec) (50)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-04
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Nikon D90, Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD
- Exposure: f/16, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-13 1:51