Lifeguards in Goa are patroling the long beaches with jeeps. The Arabian Sea might be dangerous.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ChrisJ (91200) 2013-09-24 6:23
Long time no see! I like the minimalist color here and even the red jeep is in shadow so the colour is not readily apparent. Nice reflections in the wet sand & the tonal range is superb. Almost looks like a b&w image. Good graphism and composition. Tfs!
mcmtanyel (5173) 2013-10-07 20:58
A beautiful beach, lovely ocean and an orange Jeep... Could life get any better? Since I love photos of vehicles, I chose this photo from the top page of your spectacular gallery. TFS.
- Copyright: Yitzhak Avigur (avigur_11) (22031)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-22
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON 500D, 18-55 Canon II EF-S f/3.5-5.5
- Exposure: f/29.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-24 6:07