"Rajarajesvaram ..a sculptor's dream, a historian's mine, a dancer's vision, a painter's delight, a sociologist's scoop, all rolled in one..."
"The Brihadeeshswara Temple or the Great Temple, Thanjavur, built by Raja Raja Chola-I around 1010 A.D. is a masterpiece of South Indian art and architecture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
quillo (11856) 2006-07-02 7:42
Hi Sri, welcome to "TE".
I am semsible to the subjects of India because in days I am going to travel to that impressive pais, I hope to have a good experience and to know many things, mainly to people.
Congratulations by your first photo and I wish much luck you and that you continue sending more imagenes.
A hug from Spain.
- Copyright: sri kanth (srikanthbfa) (21)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-00
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Olympus OM2n, Olympus OM 35mm, Fuji
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Incredible INDIA [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-02 7:04