the twin towers of the Shore Temple at Mahabalipuram against the rising Sun.
Mahabalipuram or Mamallapuram is a coastal town in Tamil Nadu, close to Chennai. Built about 1300 by the then ruling Pallavas, is today almost in ruins and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shore_Temple
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: prashant prabhu (prashantprabhu) (217)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-25
- Categories: Nature, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS XSi 450D
- Exposure: f/11, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Sunsets~n~Sunrises Part II, Silhouette II, Minimalism [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-28 6:48