Welcome to the land of once ruling Vijayanagara Empire. But now once great empire has turned into ruins of Humpi. Nevertheless, it is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Spread over an area more than 25 square kilometers (10 square miles), Hampi ruins is packed with giant temples, palaces, market streets, aquatic structures , fortifications and an abundance of other ancient monuments.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Navneet Kaushal (Beaumonde) (48)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-15
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D3100, 18-55mm AF-S DX NIKKOR
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-06 1:53