Critiques | Translate
LeeLoo (0) 2009-03-11 4:14
Dear Lavan SJ!
Excellent lightness and colors.
Jonathan_Tree (0) 2009-03-11 7:06
Nice picture. Wonderful atmosphere. Good capture.
bmukherjee (1512) 2009-03-11 9:29
I can see that the moon was articially added, for a number of reasons:
1) The moon is supposed to be behind the clouds covering the sky, and yet its face is clear.
2) The moon is *much* smaller at 18mm in a D40. It should be about half as wide as it is now.
3) The white balance of the moon is far warmer than that of the scene. It's impossible for a reddish moon to cast blue light on a scene!
I do appreciate the creativity, however, it would be nice if you could post a note explaining what you did, as well as a workshop showing the original.
I'm surprised no other photographers managed to see this yet!
kyrneucciu (1390) 2009-03-13 11:45
Hi Lavan, Beautiful and Zen, congratulations. JO
rajhema (1873) 2009-10-19 12:31
This picture looks ugly because of the moon.
Gloriana (470) 2011-07-04 5:57
Beautiful landscape from the fairy tales!
- Copyright: Lavan SJ (Lavan3d) (299)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D40, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/2500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-11 4:14