I noticed on this visit, that Tirunelli is more of a butterfly haven than a Bird's.
Among Birds, I could only find commoners, Black Drongo in plenty, Racket Tailed Drongo, Red Vented Bulbuls, Pied Wagtails and Magpies. The only Birds that I found interesting was a Grey Wagtail.
Butterflies on the other hand appeared in plenty with different colours and sizes, unfortunately I lacked the information to identify them. Here's a A Blue Tiger, the name I found on Google
- Copyright: Blue Aquan (blueaquan) (265)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-03-16
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CANON EOS 600D, Canon EF 55-250 mm f/4 - 5.6 IS
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-13 7:05