A Relic from the past:
It is one among the most Ancient Tools used by Humanity, yet, at least in some parts of the World, it still remains unchanged after all the strides we've made. If we take a moment and think about it, one would find it interesting to know that the food the Population of this rapidly growing Country still depends on the poorest of poor and their Ancient Tools.
Shot at Muthanga Village, on the Kerala-Karnataka border.
- Copyright: Blue Aquan (blueaquan) (245)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-09
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON EOS 600D, Canon EF 55-250 mm f/4 - 5.6 IS
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-17 10:09