God's Own Country, so they say, the people of the Indian state of Kerala in the southeast of India. The picture shows one of the main attractions in the city of Fort Kochi: Chinese Fishnets.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Waylim (25186) 2014-07-10 17:45
I see you been traveling around the world. Are you going back to PF. Barbara and I was talking about you and some other. We hope to see you there as well as here.
this is a really cool shot, the fishing nets reminded me of the mosquito net we have to sleep in in place like this. I love the chaotic pattern of the next crisscrossing each other. A choatic beauty of its own.
I know I need to go to Miami, not that Dexter is not there anymore :) there is so little time and so many places. I'll make it there one day, hopefully sooner than later.
- Copyright: Maryori Astrid (Colombiana) (2955)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-12
- Categories: Castles, Daily Life, Food, Event
- Camera: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-23 15:45