They come in different shapes, size and colour and they grow almost everywhere during the Monsoon, fallen leaves, rotting wood and anything that's decaying.
The Rain acts like a catalyst making them grow quickly, these frilly ones shot up overnight on a Tree stump in the backyard.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Blue Aquan (blueaquan) (195)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CANON EOS 600D, Canon EF 55-250 mm f/4 - 5.6 IS
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-22 4:05