Adjacent to the temple posted in my previous picture, is the Mallikarjuna Temple premises, at the famous World Heritage site of Karnataka, Pattadakal. The significant thing is that the whole premises is built out of red-stone which provides a completely different set of shades to the priceless monuments here.
Edits done in PS-Express 9.0. I regret there is a flaw in top corners where the clouds display a pinkish tone.
Critiques | Translate
photoray (12669) 2014-08-20 10:59
Impressive red sandstone composed classical Indian architecture, the multiple artifacts and even the remaining foundations are elaborate.
Would enjoy visiting in person, soaking in the history and culture.
Thanks for sharing,
switch2ayan (169) 2014-08-21 22:27
What a Great shot Abhijith, I like the combination of the color most, also ur angle is super. Nice shot.
- Copyright: Abhijith R Shastry (rsabhijith) (133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-15
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork, Ruins
- Camera: Nokia Lumia 620, Transcend 4GB 150xSD
- Exposure: f/2.4, 1/1200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-20 10:43