A wild elephant wanders beside the Kabini lake in the Nagerhole National Park. The forests of Karnataka are renowned for their large number of wild elephants.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
siudzi (28969) 2014-02-24 23:13
Wow! What a beautiful capture of this amazing creature! Really impressive view taken with an elegant composition and good level of details. TFS!
subhendu_bagchi (23593) 2014-02-25 2:22
it is really a nice catch. Good details of its. Nice soft but colourful background created the contrast. You did an excellent job indeed. Enjoyed it a lot. Tfs.
- Copyright: Bornav Raychaudhury (bornav) (448)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-02-07
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon 55-250mm IS
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-24 22:56