Passing by Malavalli Town of Mandya District on a bike, I took this picture of a vast Paddy field, that might have stretched to around 75-100 acres. Being in the Cauvery river basin, the towns and villages of Mandya District are highly dependent on cultivation of Sugarcane, Rice and Jowar.
I liked the colors of the field while seeing from my bike, and took a snap immediately. Edits done in PS, Express 9 - Vibrance and Shadows.
Critiques | Translate
jhm (150742) 2014-07-12 1:06
I like the different colours in foreground with the mountain in background.
Indeed the bicycle is a very good way for to see everything in the fields.
Excellent panorama view about these area.
Lovely composition, nice presentation.
Sharpness and clarity are perfect.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice weekend,
- Copyright: Abhijith R Shastry (rsabhijith) (133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-07
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Nokia Lumia 1020, Transcend 4GB 150xSD
- Exposure: f/2, 1/2500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-11 18:21