Pottery town, as it is called, is a small community of a few tens of houses in the heart of the city of Bangalore. Here potters make pots, vases, idols and other clay items and sell them in the city. This has been a skill and trade that's been transferred from generations.
Inside a potter's den it's pretty dark and things happen very fast. Here I've attempted a long exposure instead of opting for the flash, giving a sense of motion.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: prashant prabhu (prashantprabhu) (227)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-18
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS XSi 450D
- Exposure: f/1.8, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-06 8:46