This shot was taken inside the cave of Dalimi with limited sunlight.
The beautifully crafted sculpture was sculpted on the rocky pillar top end touching the ceiling of the caves of Badami during the date back to 6th to 7th centuries.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Pranjyoti Hazarika (phazarik) (12)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-25
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: Nikon D3100, 18 mm - 55 mm - f/3.5 - 5.6G Nikkor AF-S
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-07 11:01