Tried to catch the secured bond between the mother and the newly born calf.
don't know how secure will be the calf and live for how long from the deadly poachers and other animals!!!!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Miguel82 (26478) 2014-01-16 19:37
This is a unique capture touching me a lot Pranjyoti, a baby gainda in the swamps of Kaziranga, a very positive news for 2014 because it's a highly endangered species because of stupid and superstitious convictions. They live now in only few places (also in Nepal), it's very young and a mother is drinking, two deers in the bg, happy new year to you keep posting, see you
- Copyright: Pranjyoti Hazarika (phazarik) (20)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D3100, 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-16 7:22