* Mid Day Relaxation During Holi *
Photo captured in Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim.
In India holi is celebrated as a festival of colours... The people join it with a lot of happiness and put colours to each other... The people (rather men!) used to torn the cloths of each other and colour them (though it is not applicable to each groups!)... This photo is captured at mid of the day when they are resting with bare body...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (25341)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Festivals, Humorous, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/5.2
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: A Tiny Sikkim Trip, March 2013
- Theme(s): Sikkim Revisited, 2013 March [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-20 2:40