*Practicing Photography | Monk Style*
During the festival of holi some of the people, who used to live in Gangtok, Sikkim, are celebrating it... The local people of Sikkim usuall don't take a part in this festival (they are generally the people of Gujarat, Bihar, Bengal and Rajasthan who celebrate holi...). The people who celebrating holi usually don't disturb the tourists and local Sikkimese...
In such occation some Sikkimese monks are trying to capture the 'holi moments', whom you can see in this frame...
The deep red colours of those monks with such green background attracted me to take a snap...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (25105)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/6.4
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: A Tiny Sikkim Trip, March 2013
- Theme(s): Sikkim Revisited, 2013 March [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-17 4:52