* One Mystic Rainy Night At Gangtok *
Captured just during the break between rainfall... The reflection of lights in the stony path of the mall attracted me... The silhouetted figures their forced me to click this...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
CLODO (30696) 2013-04-02 1:36
The pedestrians are just in the lighted areas, so we can see them on the wet pavement, and I understand why you pressed the shutter!
mrichat (1727) 2013-04-03 23:19
well composed and very carefully handelling of exposure with a point and shoot camera.did u mounted it on tripod or whatever rest? the 1/3 exposure time cant be managed with hand hold position easily, a really good work dada.
thanks for sharing a nice moment,hope you enjoyed this vacation and got nice clicks,awaiting to see them.
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (25869)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-26
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/3.5
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: A Tiny Sikkim Trip, March 2013
- Theme(s): Sikkim Revisited, 2013 March [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-01 2:37