A young boy in a Tiwa tribal village of Assam, northeast India.
Tiwas, also called as Lalungs by themselves, are tribes of the Brahmaputra plains who are of Tibetan-Burmese origin.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bornav Raychaudhury (bornav) (484)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-05-22
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, 72mm HOYA UV
- Exposure: f/4, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-22 21:25