The Apatani tribe is the most photographed community of northeast India. Photographers from around the world visit Ziro valley of Arunachal Pradesh in northeast India to capture portraits of the unique facial features of the Apatani women.
Critiques | Translate
Curious_Eye (1072) 2014-06-15 8:54
What a fascinating portrait! It sent me straight to Wikipedia so I could learn more about the Apatani people. Nice soft light, good focus on the eyes, and pleasant colours. Importantly, you must have had a good manner approaching this lady for the photo, because she is fully present here. TFS!
All the best,
ravipandey (153) 2014-06-15 11:27
Hello dear Friend,
beautiful portrait with tradition of these people.
I have seen a documentary on Discovery about this community.
- Copyright: Bornav Raychaudhury (bornav) (478)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-23
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i, Canon 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, 72mm HOYA UV
- Exposure: f/1.8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-14 10:34