Perhaps this road is not natural, but i have put in the Nature category for it's surrounding.
These roads are hardly travelled by regular visitors to North-Eastern state of India, however worth taking time out from Dirang for this beautiful valley called Sangti. It is on one of these off-beat roads you find nature at it's best.
This photo was taken from a moving car as we had not much time to stop and take photos. I regret for less details and may be some blur.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ashok Kumar (ashok_delhi17) (187)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-20
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon EF-S 17-85 mm IS USM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-06 21:59