Holy Hindu temples, River rafting in the Ganges, Mountain treks in the Himalyas, Yoga at the world's best spa, skiing in the shadows of Mt.Nanda Devi, or simply lounge by the Ganga, all this is only posisble in and around Rishikesh - the land of Gods.
Nestled in Uttarnachal, a 6 hour drive from Delhi, this is one of the best spots to visit, be it for a weekend or month.
Click here... to see all the pictures from Rishikesh
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jyothi Karthik Raja (yardbird) (133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-11-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Tamron 70-300 1:4-5.6 Tele Macro (1:2)
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Rishikesh, Haridwar, Uttaranchal
- Date Submitted: 2006-05-30 1:38