*The Skin Tone*
Indo-Tibatian skin tone... Something reddish brown ( sun burnt) in appearance...
An old lady from the last village of India after Badrinarayan, called 'Mana'...
SAME ONE WITH MONOCHROME IS IN WORKSHOP. Please judge which one is better...
Thanks for visiting.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (16590)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-04
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/537 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi
- Theme(s): Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-24 4:18