This image was shot at Triyuginarayan beside the temple. these are the local kids,who roam around the temple area and trie to get some money as gift or donation on a demand for bread.
This area is not so densed with pilgrims as kedar or badri,but the nature is as a virgin.The Triyuginarayan temple resembles the temple of Kedarnath in architectural style and hence attracts a lot of devotees.The Triguninarayan village is located at an altitude of 1,980 metres (6,500 ft) about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) away from Sonprayag, the confluence of Mandakini and Songanga rivers.
Whenever i tried to get their potraits,they were suprised,i felt a question on therir eyes..why us?
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mrityunjoy Chatterjee (mrichat) (1649)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-10-04
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, EF S18-55 IS
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-10-17 2:37