*A Beautiful & COLD Chopta Morning*
Photo captured at Chopta, a small but mesmerising place of Uttarakhand...
Captured this shot in a tremendously cold and a bit moisty atmosphere while we are waiting for a cup of hot tea from the roadside tea stall.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
hidibyendu (587) 2013-01-30 2:25
This is such a beautiful landscape. Beautiful foreground with an awesome background.
Nothing much to say, its so picturesque.
One of my favourites.
mrichat (1010) 2013-01-30 19:25
super refreshing,tai na dada?no pollution,no chechamechi,very calm environment,mostly countable population.i had been there twice,still wish to be there many more times,projecting to have a trip to madmaheshwar,kalpeswar,rudranath.
a nice landscape,all elements are very proportional.thanks for sharing.have a nice day.
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (16590)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/4.9
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi
- Theme(s): Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-30 1:12
- Favorites: 1 [view]