*P A N O R A M A @ CHOPTA*
Chopta is small settlement and Commencement point
to 3rd of Panch Kedar Tungnath, which is about 3.5km from here. Another 1 k.m from Tungnath leads to Chandrashila Peak...
Chopta offers amazing
views of the imposing
Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. It is located at an elevation of 2680mts above sea level. Chopta is rich in varied flora and fauna. Chopta is situated amidst thick forest of pine, deodar and rhodendron.
Photo captured in a fine morning at Chopta. Please see the LARGE VERSION for better view. It is a result of stitching 7 images.
THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (16650)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-11-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-10 1:49