"Kachhidhal" that means "unstable inclined land.locally has different names.A post from subhendu bagchi from this same place named"gila pahar".
This is one of the dangerous porrtion towards bhojbasa trekroute,i couldn't get total area,but i like to show you the unstability of the rocks,one time one person can pass here,cause derbies slide from footstep of the previous one. This was heart-throbbing.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mrityunjoy Chatterjee (mrichat) (1749)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-28
- Categories: Nature, Ruins
- Camera: Canon Power Shot A470, Canon Zoom Lens3.4x,6.3-21.6mm,1:3.0-5.8
- Exposure: f/4, 1/240 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-02 6:46