One of the few remaining palaces in Red Fort...
Built by Akbar after his successful campaigns in Gujrat and Bengal.
The red stone palace rightly depicts bengali floral motifs...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mohd Tabrez Alam (doctabrez) (402)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-04-11
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 350 D, Canon 18 - 55mm / f 3.5 - 5.6, 58mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-16 11:32