The Taj Mahal seen from the Agra Fort.
The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is widely recognized as "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage".
In firefox right click the image en choose 'view image' to see the original size.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (662)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-10
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VRII, B+W 72mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-07 6:22