Festival Season is in full swing. This has started with Sri Ganesh Visarjan, Durga Pooja, Viajy Dashmee, karva Chauth..............and shall be concluded with Dewali.
This fruit is not grown in North India, but is transported from South India to all over India. This is one of the most auspicious fruits as per Indian Customs. No ceremony is commemorated without this fruit.
Most of the Indian TE members will come to know immediately...............but can the global audience figure this out?
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Rajeev Moudgil (goodwill) (4879)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-25
- Categories: Festivals, Food, Ceremony
- Camera: Canon EOS 60D, Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/6 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-26 9:52