Sarpass trek is arguably the toughest trek offered by YHAI. This was the 8th day, at an altitude of abt 4100mts, happens to be the highest point of the trek. This peak is Tila Lotni top, with Dhauladhar ranges in the backdrop, and from here a descent takes us to Sarpass. (http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/India/North/Himachal_Pradesh/Sarpass/photo1280197.htm)
It was quite rough weather the previous day, looking at which our Sherpa guides had forecast that tomorrow would be a very beautiful day, and it was!
I was quite confused as to weather to put this picture, or a picture of just teh landscape, but later went ahead with this one as I thought a person would add a sense of scale and would standout in the landscape.
- Copyright: prashant prabhu (prashantprabhu) (227)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-05-08
- Categories: Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony DSC-S730
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Landscape [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-03-18 0:53
- Favorites: 1 [view]